ATM & Airport Consultant careers at Think Research
Our Think head office is situated along the South Coast of the UK in Bournemouth and we can’t think of a better location to work….
- Seven miles of award-winning Blue Flag beaches
- Our own micro-climate with 25% more sunshine than the UK average
- Less than 2 hours from London by car or train
- Less than 1 hour from the picturesque New Forest and 2 major world heritage sites- Jurassic Coast and Stonehenge
- Recently named as one of the UK’s top 10 cities to live in, which is good going considering it is not even a city
- Home to one of the largest natural harbours in the world
- On average house prices are 50% lower in comparison to the average price in London
- One of the fastest growing technology economies in the UK
- Free Summer festivals & events including the UK’s largest free air festival
- 41 schools rated Outstanding by Ofsted (89% of schools rated Good or Outstanding)
We are a growing company with clients in almost 30 countries across 4 continents. Our success in recent years has led to more growth, more variety and more opportunity for all our staff.
We pride ourselves on our investment in people and offer full employee support and tailored career development and progression opportunities. We operate in an open plan office and have full transparency across the company.
People are at the heart of the company and everything that we do. We understand the importance of a good work/life balance and that all employees are different, so we also offer flexible working options.
Our staff are bright, young positive people, we give them the freedom to take ownership of their work and projects from their very first day. We value their hard work and dedication and believe that the more they put into a project the more they get out of it for themselves.
We have a dedicated training resource which we encourage staff to use to broaden their skill set and knowledge-base and to give them the opportunity to progress in their areas of interest.
Our staff have travelled the world from Sweden to New Zealand and made major contributions to the industry’s most pioneering projects, helped deliver extra capacity to the world’s busiest airports and have helped delivered over 25 SESAR projects.
We are a modern consultancy with old fashioned virtues. We believe in transparency, simplicity, clarity, honesty and value. Ultimately, we strive to be a company that our client’s value and our staff feel passionately about so why not apply today and join the team.
Given the current worldwide pandemic and the recent closure of our office, we have made the decision to focus our resources on our current staff and have therefore put all of our recruitment on hold until further notice. During this time all vacancies have now been removed from our website.
However, if you feel that you have the skills and experiences that we would be interested in when our recruitment process does restart again, then please feel free to send across your CV together with a cover letter explaining your reason for sending your details to: email@example.com for future consideration.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to view our: