We cut through the fog of traditional ATM research, development and implementation to get to the core of the issues.
At Think Research we don’t try and use smoke and mirrors to make the issue (and therefore our role in helping) as complicated as possible. In fact, we will work to make it appear as simple and understandable as possible.
We will aim to Crystallise your Objectives, Simplify the Complexity of the challenges and Apply Innovation in delivering a Solution.
We constantly question ourselves to make sure we are doing the best job we possibly can. If there is a better way of doing something, we will find it. If there is a better answer for the client, we will come up with it.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AVIATION CONSULTANTS?
We could just say we are not like other consultancies, but that’s what all consultancies say!
We accept that the type of work we do and the projects we are involved in might be the same as other consultancies – we don’t try and say otherwise.
Our services differ from those you would find in other consultancies, with our wide range of operational expertise, supported by simulation and innovation and tied together through a well-defined validation methodology.
Most importantly, the way in which we conduct ourselves as consultancy and as people is totally different. We are the modern consultancy with old fashioned virtues. We believe in transparency, simplicity, clarity, honesty and value.
We are built on being the best we can be – for our clients and for ourselves.
We are built on being Quicker; Better; Cheaper
We are proud to be accredited by the Good Business Charter. The GBC consists of 10 components and more details for each of these components can be found on their website: www.goodbusinesscharter.com As an organisation:
- We commit to pay our directly employed and regularly contracted staff the real living wage as defined by the Living Wage Foundation.
- We commit to only use zero or minimal hours contracts when it is mutually beneficial and accepted by both us and the employee.
- We will actively support and encourage employee well-being treating those with legitimate sickness in a fair and respectful manner and promote access to impartial support and advice for employees with physical and mental health needs.
- We commit to having a way where every employee can make suggestions or raise issues with senior management.
- We commit to have robust measures in place to encourage diversity at key stages of recruitment, selection and retention of employees and to prevent harassment or victimisation in the workplace.
- We care about the environment and encourage the development of good environmental practice as an organisation, seeking to minimise our impact and commit to improve it.
- We commit to pay our taxes where applicable, only use tax allowances for the purpose intended, and be transparent in our relationship with HMRC.
- We have a clear commitment to our stakeholders and prioritise addressing and learning from stakeholder feedback, seeking to put negative issues right.
- We commit to ethical sourcing of anything we purchase, such as by applying standards set out in the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code where relevant.
- We commit to paying our suppliers promptly, and within at least 30 days