Areas of expertise: Capacity, environment & investment appraisal
Steve is a Director at Think with responsibility for the company’s airport consulting practice. He is an experienced consultant with over twenty-five years working in both consultancy and management posts within the air transport industry. He is active in the provision of strategy, technical and policy advice to various aviation service providers, regulators and institutional clients. His work is predominantly in the UK and Europe, but with assignments in the Middle East, US and Asia-Pacific regions. He has been involved in a wide variety of projects for airports and ANS providers including activities surrounding:
- Runway, terminal and airspace capacity assessment and optimisation.
- Airport noise management strategy and noise action plan development.
- Operational noise management including night noise / quota count / Fly Quiet schemes.
- Airspace change focusing on options appraisal.
- Economic appraisal of airport and ATM investments.
- Resilient PNT / satellite navigation in aviation.
- ATM/airspace operational concept development.
- Impacts of climate change on aviation, airports and ATM.